One of the best game ‘Fortnite’ is removed from Playstore and iOS store. However gamelovers on Android have good news. There are different ways to download game. Following are methods on how to download Fortnite on your Android without Playstore.
Four months is how long Epic Games’ famous battle royale lasted on Google Play. After landing last April in the official Android store, Google withdrew Fortnite from the Play Store last morning for breaking its rules.
From today we can no longer download Fortnite from the Play Store. If we already had the game installed we can continue playing but if we want to install it again, or continue to receive its new updates, now we have to download Fortnite for Android from other stores. Next we will see the different ways to download this game from Epic Games on our mobile.
From a Samsung or Huawei
If you have a Samsung Galaxy or Huawei device you can download the Epic Games or Fortnite installer from their respective app stores.
In the case of the Samsung Galaxy you will have to go to the Galaxy Store and download Epic Games. Once this application is downloaded, open this installer and click on Fortnite to proceed with its installation.
On supported Huawei, you will find the Fortnite installer in the App Gallery. You install the application and run the installer to install the game on your Huawei device.
For the rest of the models we have to go directly to the official website of Epic Games , to download its own installer from the web browser of our Android device. For this we have to follow these steps:
Epic Games Store
1. Open your mobile browser and go to fortnite.com/android
2. Tap Get it in the Epic Games app
3. An APK will be downloaded to your browser. Accept the download and run FortniteInstaller … apk.
4. If you get a security warning, click on Settings and authorize downloads from that source so that the ‘Epic Games’ application can be installed. After giving permission, go back.
5. Now you can Install the Epic Games application on your device. When the installation is finished click on Open .
6. Once the Epic Games application is open, we will find two games: ‘Fortnite’ and ‘Battle Breakers’. Click on Fortnite open its download tab and click Install .
7. Now we will get another security warning. Click on Settings and we activate Epic Games the authorization to install unknown applications .
8. After authorizing and going back, the window to install Fortnite will appear. We accept and when the installation is finished we open the game.
9. The game will open for the first time, requesting permissions, and our user account. After finishing the configuration we can now install Fortnite on our Android device.