On October 19, Dying Light: Platinum Edition , the popular first-person action and open-world survival video game by Techland, creators of Dead Island, arrived at the Nintendo hybrid. The game has served as a good way to enter the saga on Nintendo Switch pending Dying Light 2, which is expected in its version for the cloud on February 4, 2022.
Throughout these two months, the team has continued to improve its game with three update patches that, as reported by Techland, have added the following new features :
- 30 FPS frame cap
- Increased base resolution for handheld mode
- New achievement system
- A completely new option in Dying Light, the onboarding system
The latest patch, 1.0.3, has also included some important fixes that the development team has highlighted:
- Fixed a bug in The Following when playing in Chinese
- Bug fixes for hoaxes
- Online co-op stability adjustments
- UI fixes and translations
- General bug fixes and stability improvements
Techland has wanted to accompany the work after these two months with a discount on the purchase of Dying Light : Platinum Edition of 25% in the selected territories until next December 29. However, remember that currently, the game cannot be purchased from the European eShop due to its restrictions in Germany.