Cropping the background of a real object has never been so easy, fast and with surprising results, learn the steps of this trick for iOS in the next note.
Every year more advanced smartphones and new versions of mobile operating systems compatible with incredible applications come out, such as iOS 15, the latest iPhone software where you can use an incredible platform capable of scanning any real-life object and converting it to a PNG image, with a transparent background or simply no background. Do you want to know how to do it? Below in detail how to achieve it.
Forget Photoshop with this trick of iPhone, since if you require a silhouetted image or without a background immediately, it will be enough to scan any physical object with your cell phone camera, however, it is important to clarify that it will first be necessary to download the application called Scan Thing: Scan Anything, the which you find in the App Store totally free.
HOW TO SCAN AN OBJECT AND TURN IT TO A PICTURE WITHOUT A BACKGROUND
- After downloading the application, grant it the necessary permissions so that it can operate.
- Open the app and keep in mind that it will not be mandatory to register or depend on the internet, reported the YouTube channel Range Caps.
- Here you will see the ‘Settings’ section with a wide list of options.
- Do not move anything, just press the icon of the (x) that is located in the upper right corner.
- The camera will automatically open to start scanning.
- Point the camera at any object and tap it on the screen. Do not move the cell phone at all until iPhone finishes the process.
- Finally, move the cell phone and you will see how you have created an image in PNG or without a background.
Ready, to save the image you just have to touch on the icon of the two squares that are in the lower central part. All the scans will not come from your device, it means that only you will be able to see them because they are encrypted.
How to know the battery status of iPhone
- First, enter the settings of your iPhone device , the trick is also compatible with iPad.
- Now, find and click on the ‘Battery’ menu.
- Then, you have to access the option ‘Battery health’.
- The next step is to go to the ‘Maximum capacity’ section.
- Here you can see a percentage, if it is below 80% the health of the battery is bad, the closer to 100% it is, it means that it is in good condition.
This trick is only available on mobile devices or iPad with operating system iOS 12 or higher, it does not apply to versions lower than the ones we just mentioned.Are you bored in your free time? Not sure what to do apart from browsing social networks?
Well, we recommend you try the most downloaded iOS games of the week, you can know them by clickinghere and following the steps in the note to install them on your device.