After announcing some of the improvements that would be available in Cyberpunk 2077 patch 1.2, now the team CD Projekt has listed more than 500 changes and improvements that the game will offer with its new update when it comes to PC, consoles and Stadia.
The patch, which was scheduled for February, does not yet have a confirmed release date and is only listed as “soon” in the patch notes posted by the Cyberpunk 2077 team on their website. It had a lot of bug fixes and improvements in its previous patch 1.1 also.
Among all the changes presented we find a generous coat of sheet metal and paint to performance problems and common mistakes such as the sudden appearance of police around us, incorrect actions by passers-by, or objects and weapons that were left floating after a shooting.
The most interesting thing will be to see how the improvements and changes in console versions feel, which have their own section with fixes such as the incorrect use of memory in Xbox consoles or the multiple problems of PS4 with glitches and rendering of effects such as fog.
Cyberpunk 2077 patch 1.2 highlights and updates
- Improved the visual performance of textures from afar.
- Various improvements in lighting and textures.
- Changes intended to improve the stability and memory usage of the game.
- Interface improvements such as errors in the sampling of icons and options such as the map.
- Optimization of shadows, shaders and physics.
- Reduced the number of random crashes.
- Reflection improvements on consoles.
- Changes in the texture resolution system.
- Fixed the problem that prevented changing profiles crashing the game on Xbox One.
Open world improvements and missions
- The police will have a greater radius of appearance when you commit a crime.
- Adjusted vehicle turns to reduce frame drops.
- Fixed a bug where V is thrown when colliding with a vehicle.
- Fixed the reactions of passersby when passing near them.
- Item sales will now be related to where the player is located.
- V will not be able to use objects in situations where it is not logical for this to occur.
- You will be able to craft multiple objects in one action.
- The number of materials for crafting iconic items has been reduced .
- Fixed steering wheel spinning animation causing multiple NPCs to break their upper body.
- Fixed the bug that prevented some enemies from entering combat when approaching them in certain missions
- The NPCs will hide in the correct covers.
- Added different animations for citizens escaping from a vehicle.
- Passersby will no longer be frightened in the middle of the road slowing down traffic.
- Fixed different points on the map where the player could go through geometry or fall into the void.
- Fixed bugs that left objects floating.