We bring you with Albert Einstein famous quotes about life that will make you think. We recapitulate the most important phrases of the scientist and genius Albert Einstein, formulator of the Theory of Relativity and the theoretical explanation of Brownian motion and the photoelectric effect
If they told you to say the name of the first scientist that comes to mind, surely the answer would be Albert Einstein. With practically no need for a prior presentation, this German physicist born on March 14, 1879 and who died on April 18, 1955 stands out for having been the genius who formulated and developed the Theory of Relativity and who provided the theoretical explanation of Brownian motion. and the photoelectric effect. To this day, his discoveries are still on everyone’s lips and his Theory of Happiness written on a napkin has even recently been sold for 1.32 million euros.
Albert Einstein was born in the German city of Ulm, although a year later he moved to Munich, where he would live until he was 15 years old. At 17 he entered the Federal Polytechnic School of Zurich to study mathematics and physics. Five years later, already graduated, he obtained Swiss nationality and in 1902 he began to work at the Swiss Federal Office for Intellectual Property, a job that he combined until the age of 30 with his prolific scientific research. In 1905 he published four scientific articles on the photoelectric effect, Brownian motion, the theory of special relativity, and the mass-energy equivalence (E = mc²).
Thanks to the first he won the prestigious Nobel Prize in Physics in 1921, thanks to the Brownian movement he achieved the degree of doctor and the sum of his achievements elevated him to the position of the best and most important scientist of the 20th century. He also served as professor of physics at the University of Bern, a position that would later continue in Prague and Berlin, the capital where he lived until the rise of the Nazi regime led him to move to the United States (1932), where he was nationalized, he was Professor Institute for Advanced Study at Princetone tried to integrate the physical laws of gravitation and electromagnetism, He died at the age of 76, victim of an internal hemorrhage, on April 18, 1955.
The legacy of Albert Einstein, who also stood out for his pacifism, is not limited exclusively to the scientific field, but has given us a legacy of sayings and quotes loaded with wisdom, reflection, creativity and strength. Today, we collect some of the most important and significant quotes by Albert Einstein. All of them can teach us great things about the way of life, ignorance, passion for discovery and innovation, the importance of living in the present or curiosity to learn.
The most outstanding Albert Einstein famous quotes
Below is the list of Albert Einstein famous quotes about life that you should know about…
- “We are all very ignorant, what happens is that we are not all ignorant of the same things.”
- “There are two ways of looking at life: one is believing that miracles do not exist, the other is believing that everything is a miracle.”
- “We are architects of our own destiny”.
- «Sad time is ours! It is easier to disintegrate an atom than a prejudice”.
- “My political ideal is democratic. Everyone should be respected as a person and no one should be deified.
- “The ideals that illuminate my path and time and time again have given me the courage to face life with joy have been: kindness, beauty and truth.”
- I never think about the future. It comes too soon.
- “I do not have special talents, but I am deeply curious”.
- “The important thing is not to stop questioning”.
- “Education is what remains after forgetting what has been learned in school.”
- “We mortals achieve immortality in the things that we create in common and that remain after us.”
- “The joy of seeing and understanding is the most perfect gift of nature.”
- «A human being is part of the whole that we call the universe, a part limited in time and space. He is convinced that he himself, his thoughts and feelings, are something independent of others, a kind of optical illusion of his consciousness. This illusion is a prison for us, it limits them to our personal desires and to feel affection for the few who are closest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from that prison, expanding our circle of compassion, to encompass all living beings and all nature.
- “The word progress has no meaning as long as there are unhappy children.”
- “I don’t know what World War III will be like, but I do know IV … with stones and sticks.”
- “Man’s problem is not in the atomic bomb, but in his heart.”
- “If A is success in life, then A = X + Y + Z. Where X is work, Y is pleasure, and Z is keeping your mouth shut.”
- “An evening in which everyone present is in complete agreement is an evening wasted.”
- “If your intention is to describe the truth, do it simply, and leave the elegance to the tailor.”
- “Memory is the intelligence of fools.”
- «Mystery is the most beautiful thing we can experience. It is the source of all true art and science.
- “Man finds God behind every door that science manages to open.”
- “You don’t really understand something unless you are able to explain it to your grandmother.”
- “The value of the product is in the production.”
- “Science is nothing more than a refinement of everyday thought.”
- “A person who has never made a mistake never tries anything new.”
- “Maturity begins to manifest itself when we feel that our concern is greater for others than for ourselves.”
- “Intellectuals solve problems, geniuses prevent them.”
- “Life is very dangerous. Not for the people who do evil, but for those who sit down to see what happens.
- “It’s crazy to do the same thing over and over again, hoping to get different results. If you want different results, do not do the same”.
- «Two things are infinite: human stupidity and the universe; and I’m not really sure about the latter. ‘
- “Never consider study as an obligation, but as the opportunity to penetrate the beautiful and wonderful world of knowledge.”
- “There is a motive force more powerful than steam, electricity and atomic energy: the will.”
- “Imagination is more important than knowledge.”
- “The mind is like a parachute … It only works if we have it open.”
In Technoeager | What is QKD or quantum key distribution?